Welcome to our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tubular Equipment Ltd prior written consent.
- All products manufactured by Tubular Equipment Ltd carry a 12 month warranty on material and workmanship.
- We reserve the right to change prices without any prior notice. Prices charged will be those in force at the time the customer’s order has been received. Any prices displayed exclude GST and delivery charges.
- Goods will be despatched after payment is received.
- Prices are in NZ Dollars.
- For payments we accept
- – New Zealand customers – Cash, Cheque, Internet Banking, Eftpos.
- – Overseas customers – Telegraphic transfer between your bank and ours, details given when ordering.
We do not have credit card facilities.
Returns & Exchanges
- We value your on-going business and are happy to receive goods back under certain conditions.
Our factory in Brook Street Tauranga, Tel 0800 757 588, must be advised of any damaged, incorrect or short supplied goods within 7 business days from date of Invoice. We will advise how to return these goods to us. You will need to pay for the return of these goods. We are unable to credit any items until they are received at our factory. You must make appropriate arrangements to ensure the goods are delivered to us in a satisfactory condition. A credit will not be allocated to your account until we receive and check the goods upon being returned.
- Any goods returned to Tubular Equipment Ltd as faulty will be inspected for any manufacturing defect. If the product is deemed faulty, a full refund or exchange will be given.
Service & Repairs
- If a product needs any service or repair, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged safely for delivery.
- We do not accept liability for any damage/loss that occurs whilst products are in transit.
Title to Goods
- Ownership (title) of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice.
- Tubular Equipment Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond the company’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, governmental restrictions, import or export regulations, industrial disputes and difficulties in obtaining labour or materials.